If you're considering our Raising Children with Soul course, you're interested in becoming a better parent. One of the powerful experiences of being in a parenting course is the opportunity to learn from each other:
- We come to recognize that we all struggle & ups and downs are normal - We gain perspective & insight into our own family dynamic -We have the opportunity to celebrate our successes
Parent Role Models are dedicated parents who will inspire & be inspired by sharing their own experiences of parenting.
OK. So what exactly does a Parent Role Model do?
Becoming a Parent Role Model means:
1. You'll be matched with a another parent in the course who will be your accountability partner. For each week of the class, you're committing to share one goal that you'll choose to work towards connected to that week's unit.
For example, if the unit topic is on gratitude, you may choose to share one thing each family member is grateful for at Shabbat dinner.
You'll choose the goal & share it with your accountability partner. When you get to the next unit, you'll have the opportunity to share your successes together.
2. You'll inspire the rest of the participants by sharing one struggle, success or self reflection you had each week of the course. The sharing will be done through the course discussion feature in the course.
BECOME A PARENT ROLE MODEL
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
1. How will I be matched up with an accountability partner?
One the application form, we'll ask you some information about you so that we can match you up to the best of our ability. All accountability partners will be of the same gender.
2. How will I communicate with my accountability partner?
All communication between accountability partners will take place through the Aish Academy messaging system. We respect your privacy and your personal email will not be shared with your accountability partner.
3. What happens if I'm not happy with my accountability partner?
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you are not satisfied and we'll take it from there!